This video was captured by Johanna Murphy at the Haluwa Restaurant and Lounge in Nashua, NH on 07/18/15 -- thanks from Bad Med!
Click, view and listen to "Roll with the Changes" by REO Speedwagon as performed by Bad Medicine of New Hampshire.
WARNING: Side effects from Bad Medicine:
- Feeling exhausted from dancing.
- Dealing with a continued state of euphoria relating to a great musical performance you recently experienced.
- Enduring fatigue from focusing on on-stage talent.
- Being subconsciously driven to sing or hum the lyrics from songs recently played by Bad Med.
- Longing for something musical that you really enjoyed in the recent past.
ANTIDOTE: ANOTHER DOSE OF BAD MEDICINE!!
Welcome to the
Home Web Site of
Last Updated: 09/20/15
Please LIKE us on
You are visitor number: 15095
Featured Rock Band in Hudson on Gig Salad
A number of images by Mark Eshbaugh and Deborah Davidson.